So Cam has seemed to figure out how to make herself toot.
This morning, she had some gas, and was saying "toot" each time. Craig was laughing, and she realized she was doing something funny. So she "forced" one out, with a little grunt, and said "toot again" and proceeded to crack herself up.
Should I be a proud parent???? :)
Tonight, while we were watching American Idol, I said, "Wow, that gal can't sing. Camryn, I bet you can sing better." She busted into song like we've never heard. In her own little zone, she would spread her arms out wide and sing something and then bring her arms into her chest and say "me" and repeat several times. Not sure if she was singing a song from school or making up her own lyrics, but it was quite fun to watch.
1 comment:
That is hilarious! I love it! You have to be proud of that. At least until she does it in public :) She is so funny!
Post a Comment