Since she's under three, she has to spend the night in the hospital so they can monitor her breathing. I know it's a routine surgery, but thinking about it makes me so nervous. She's just so little and it freaks me out to think she'll be under anesthetics and operated on. I figure the worst I can do is show Camryn that it worries me. She'll be looking for comfort that day.
The doc said her voice will change, which I find very interesting. I'm curious what that will sound like. Recovery time is 10-14 days. Yikes! But 10 days of applesauce, ice cream and yogurt...she'll love that.
2 comments:
and some of that baby oatmeal that I know she loves!!! That is totally scary, but I am sure that she will be so much better after.
Hey girlie ~ our little Cam (Campbell) had to have surgery a couple of weeks ago too. She had a double hernia repair. Very standard procedure, but scary none the less since they put her to sleep. Are you going to St. John's? If you are, they have the BEST pediatric anethesiologist named Mary Faller. Dr. Faller was awesome and totally put us at ease. Feel free to call me if you have any questions... We'll be thinking of her!
Post a Comment