Camryn listened in circle time yesterday! All it took was a small little threat to take away her Little Einsteins episode after school, and she followed directions like the others!
Hmmm...now how do we not abuse this system?
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
They'll go through stages where they are good as gold, then give you a couple of weeks of hell just to wake you up to reality--and it starts over again. As I said yesterday, consistancy and being honest with yourself and with Cams is the key. I watched you guiys yesterday and Dad and I think you guys do really well disciplining her. Always say I love you too muich to let you act like a bad girl.
2 comments:
They'll go through stages where they are good as gold, then give you a couple of weeks of hell just to wake you up to reality--and it starts over again. As I said yesterday, consistancy and being honest with yourself and with Cams is the key. I watched you guiys yesterday and Dad and I think you guys do really well disciplining her. Always say I love you too muich to let you act like a bad girl.
Definitely should use the spell check--mercy~
Post a Comment