Oh, just a few weeks ago, I'd have an hour or two on my weekend afternoons to relax (if I had the time), but ever since Santa Claus took the binkies, the naps have appeared to go away.
Isn't this too early for her to give up naps? I mean they take them in the 3 year old class room every day.
Is this a coincidence? Or is this God's way of telling me "Look, you clearly want her to grow up by taking away her binkies which is basically the last remaining link to her being a baby, so be ready for this!" (No! I want her to stay little.)
I bet she's taken 3, maybe 4 naps since we shipped off the binkies. Her reports from school just say she "rested" or "Camryn read a book while the others napped".
I have to be honest, this makes it easier to plan things on the weekends.
2 comments:
Nice that you can have more flexible weekends, but that quiet, personal time is hard to give up! Makes one wonder what she lies there and thinks about during "rest time."
Ah yes--can I remember back that far --Nope!
Chris never napped! Craig napped, but can't remember when the naps went away.
Post a Comment