Well, not really. But Camryn was in THE BEST mood.
She was pleasant in the morning, and very helpful and cooperative in the evening, didn't try to get in trouble at the dinner table, didn't fight me to get her pajamas on and even went to bed on time. Things moved so smoothly. It was almost bizarre.
She even ate her dinner, although Craig eliminated the after school fruit snacks this time around. After he told her that we were going to have dinner soon, and maybe she could have them after she ate, she said: "OK Daddy. I'll eat dinner first, but then I get a Lil' Einstein snack." When she repeats the situation it's almost like it's her idea that we're agreeing with her. Love it!
And then when we actually sat down to eat and after a few bites she looked at me and said "Mommy, you did great. This is awesome! I like it."
I don't think I've had anyone ever call my cooking awesome. I've come a LOOOOOOOOOOONG way in 10 years, but awesome? (Yes, I realize she's two and she heard me describe something new Craig cooked last week as awesome. But still! I'll take it.)
Great way to start the week!
No comments:
Post a Comment