Friday, October 10, 2008

Movies

Here are some quick movies of Cam.

This one is nothing overly exciting, but I love watching her get so serious over coloring. She loves to color, glue, paint and stamp anytime she can. We dedicate this to Aunt Linda. :) My favorite part of this movie is when I tell her it's a neat art project and she says "Yep. Sure is."




Here's another one of her messing with the computer. Aahh! Kind of looks like she knows what she's doing! That child will know more about computers by age 5 than I will ever know in my lifetime probably. Being tech-savvy is a must for this generation. I hear from people at work that their 9 and 10 year olds are asking for cell phones. Wonder how old Cam will be when she asks for her first (working) phone. I know she already observes how important cell phones are to both me and Craig. We always have them with us. She flips them open, will hit a bunch of buttons and gab away. She's even taken a picture on her own with my camera. She, of course, prefers to use Craig's or my phone because they light up and make noise.



And finally, this is about a month old, but I absolutely love watching this video. It's Cam and Charlotte interacting together. Now that Charlotte is talking more I think Cam will see her less as a baby and more just like her. By the way, Charlotte loves crocs. She's wearing Cam's crocs in the video. :) Charlotte, every time Camryn sees this she points out that you're wearing her crocs.

1 comment:

Grandma Karen said...

These are sweet little films. I love the coloring one because she obviously is intent on her work. The computer one is a little scarey when she starts pulling out the keyboard--yikes! The one with Charlie is so sweet, too. Can't wait to see who talks whom into mischief when Charlie is a bit older.