Monday, June 2, 2008

Go Cards!

I realized I haven't posted any pics from Memorial Day weekend, so here are a few. We had three BBQs, a road trip to Columbia, saw loads of family, and squeezed in a trip to the zoo. It was fun, and Camryn handled it pretty well for as little of sleep she got during the days. We had a fun BBQ on Saturday to wish my cousin Kai good luck in California. How exciting would that be?

Gigi and Cam blowing bubbles.

Dad figured out a new way for us to gamble. Even Charlie's getting into the action!

Then a quick family trip to the Zoo with Jon, Liz & Charlie. Too bad it rained on us and we got caught in the reptile house. Well, it was way better than being caught in the monkey house next door. Stinky!

On Monday, Camryn went swimming in Columbia at Craig's cousin's pool. We haven't seen that family in 2 years! Luckily the rain stayed away.


From this last weekend, I don't have any pictures yet, but we had another crazy weekend.

Bailey took Camryn's 2 year old pics at the Botanical Gardens this past weekend, so I don't have any to show right now. Cam didn't do much smiling. She's so shy! Maybe there will be some cute serious pics come out of the morning. I found myself getting frustrated, but have since thought that was silly. Camryn is Camryn. Shy or not. So any pictures we get will represent sweet little Cam just as she is.

On Sunday we went to the Cardinal's game. We got there in the 2nd inning. I figured it would be easier to get her to our seats when the crowd of people weren't coming in, plus we were running late because I forgot my camera. We were both saying "bummer" in the car. It was her first Cardinal's game. I had her in a cute little red & white outfit and her Cardinal's hat. We stopped off at one of the 52 Walgreens we pass on the way downtown to get a disposable. So, I need to drop those off somewhere to be developed. Haven't done that in a while. Anyway, the cheering kind of freaked her out, so we left after 2.5 innings. Then we built a bear on the way out. When we stepped outside of the ballpark she said "watch ball game?". Oh well. Maybe she'll be old enough next year. It was a bit hot anyway.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I was wondering how the Cards game went. Bai told me you guys went to it. I saw the pics she took already! I was at their place Sat. afternoon and got to see them. There are definately some good ones. She does such a great job editing them to, and adjusting the light etc. to make normal pics look great. I think you will be happy with your selections.

Grandma Karen said...

I love the pics. Can't wait to see the ones that Bailey took.