Darcy has been extra crabby lately. Even by her standards. We took her to the doc yesterday thinking something had to be wrong. Clean bill of health, but she's cutting her molars already! Yikes!! We were grateful to have an explaination for the behavior. We never knew it when Camryn was cutting teeth. Crazy how different kids are.
Two things that I think are funny about Darcy right now. She absolutely protests wearing socks, and pulls them off the second she gets an opportunity. And if you give her a lovey or stuffed animal she will pull it up to her face and say "Ahhhhhhh." So cute. And she's reached that stage where she pats you on the back gently if you do that to her first. Love that.
I have to document these sweet things so I don't just remember her as the tantrum thrower that she is. :)
Have a great week.

2 comments:
This SO reminds me of Macie and Maddie! Macie was the easiest baby in the world - she smiled at everyone, never cried, we could take her anywhere and she was perfect. So, I assumed Maddie would be the same and WHOA baby - was I in for a surprise! She hated everyone (but me), cried if I got out of her sight, gave people her "mad face" if they looked at her or talked to her and was just the total opposite of Macie. It was really hard for me to learn how to deal with this little personality! But, I have to say, she had her sweet moments and she grew out of that stage and became the sweetest toddler and has grown into such a fun, happy little girl! Don't worry - the crying and screaming fits won't last forever! :) There's hope - believe me! HAHA!
She has decided to be a beach bunny when she grows up and is just practicing.
Post a Comment