Thursday, March 3, 2011

Beautiful day for the butterfuly house

So mom tipped us off that March is the month they release 3000 blue morpho butterflies at the Butterfly House in Faust Park.  Now that I have landed myself a sweet job I feel like I can relax a bit and really enjoy the next month.  I am going to try to enjoy as many Tues & Thursday afternoons as I can with Cam and Darcy.  Those are the 2 days of the week Camryn is home so I will be venturing out for some serious stay at home mom activities while I still can.  Plus, it's nicer weather, so might as well enjoy that too.

Today we made our way to the see the blue morhpos and stopped by the St. Louis Carousel while we were there.  The butterflies were awesome.  And only 1000 have been released so far.  It's overwhelming at first because they swoop by you when you first walk in but it's really cool.  Got a few belly laughs out of Darcy.  She was plenty entertained.








No comments: