Oh my! So, I'm amazed how busy one can be when they're not working. Yet, I look at my house and think "what in the world have I done all day where my house still looks like this?"
Anyone that reads this blog has already seen these pictures, but I had to get them up so when I come back to scrapbook someday, I'll remember what to write.
Darcy turned 8 months on 1/21. She turned a corner in this 8th month. She learned to crawl, climb up on things, climb over people, pull herself up on furniture, climb stairs, learn to sit from a crawl. She's such a happier child now that she can move. Although the tantrums, when she throws, them a way funnier. She'll crawl toward you and just scream until her face is read and snot is coming out of her nose. Then she'll hang her head like 'I can't go on any further!'
Here are some pics to commemorate the 8 month mark.





No comments:
Post a Comment