Thursday, February 24, 2011

9 months old

She's quite the little strong-willed thing.  Both of my girls are, but I know how to make Camryn cave.  Darcy's not old enough to mess with to where she'd understand what I was trying to do. 

This past month, she has started dancing, clapping, pointing, giving slobbery kisses,  reaching down to pick something up on the floor without plopping down and then standing right back up.  She's stood for a couple of seconds here and there without realizing it when she transfers a toy to the other hand.  And she eats finger foods really well.  Her favorite has got to be bananas.  But she has tried blueberries, strawberries, grapes, ravioli, cheese and bread.  I still feed her veggies from the baby food containers, but I need to start cooking that for her too. 

She had 4 teeth. 3 on bottom and 1 on top.  I always though baby teeth kind of grew in pairs.  It cracks up that Darcy is already bucking the trend.

Last night she got into the icing on Craig's birthday cookie before I could stop her.  We slip her a teeny taste of sugar from time to time and she knows exactly what it is when she sees it!  LOL!





No comments: