Sunday, September 12, 2010

Lions and tigers and bears!

This is the perfect time of year for family outings. There are so many festivals and fun things to do in town. Camryn is game for just about anything. And Darcy is old enough she can be out in the sun and along for the ride.

Craig has been SO busy with football. The girls and I have really been a little threesome bopping around town. But he was free on Sunday afternoon, so we packed up the gals and headed to the zoo.

When Darcy was awake I popped her into the carrier (which is one of her favorite viewpoints) so she could see the action. Before I knew it her head dropped. All of the action wore her out I guess. The one time she fussed I think I got her too close to the glass in the monkey house. They were way up high and I had leaned in to look up and I think it made her a bit uncomfortable (and rightly so).

Craig wanted to see the sea lions, I wanted to see the bears and Cam wanted to see the lions. They were all hanging out in the shade. Seemed like most of the animals were sleeping when we walked by them.
Just plain wore out!
Camryn, in front of the zebras. She has mastered the stop for a picture pose.

Craig helped Camryn take pictures at the sea lion show with her camera.

1 comment:

Chrissy Cash said...

Looks like a fun day! I sure wish we had a zoo nearby. That's one thing that is lacking in our town - fun outdoor activities for the kids. We have to drive to Tulsa to get to the nearest zoo or other neat kid friendly things. Your girls are so adorable! Darcy is growing like a little weed! Glad you had a fun weekend!