Thursday, September 2, 2010

Changes are happening

Toys, bibs, fingers, whatever is within 3 inches of the mouth almost always heads that way now. Most of the time, we're holding her facing out, but she doesn't seem to mind facing toward us now that she can gnaw on our shoulders. Love that sweet little spit spot on my t-shirt. (That's something that only her mom could say...ha!)

Not rolling over, but showing signs that she's thinking about it.

Quite the little scooter. She will start on her mat and wind up 3 feet away from her mat before we know it. Time to deep clean the carpets, I guess.
Before...

And after...

And she's getting great at tummy time on the boppy. But not so much on the floor.

Also, I'm not sure where else to mention. This is as good as any. Darcy adopted her first pet the other day. LOL! I actually found a tick in her crazy mop of hair. YUCK!! Poor thing.

Pic with big sis. Camryn can't stand not getting in the picture if she's in the same room. Ha!

No comments: