Monday, August 18, 2008
by the way...
If you're reading this please say a little prayer for me. For the last 2 months I've known there's a possibility that my job could be eliminated. The company is going through a reorganization and the chief marketing officer and other senior executives have been trying to determine how best to structure the marketing folks. They can't seem to make up their mind, and so we've been waiting to find out if we have jobs or not. Mine is in jeapordy just due to the fact that if we organize a certain way, I'm in a redundant position. The crappiest part of all is that while we wait, these senior people are taking a trip to Hawaii for a week. It's an annual trip given to the top sales people, so this decision gets placed on hold. It's just crappy timing. We're supposed to find out in early September.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You and your family are always in my prayers, Sis.
I know this is a great worry for you--but in Matthew it says worry is unnecessary and a waste of time--Chapter 6:33 I think--that is close. So concentrate your energy on the stuff you can control and know that we love you, have the greatest confidence in you and it will work out. And yes you are in my prayers too, but as my Mom always said she hoped her prayers didn't get caught up in the cob webs before they got where they needed to go! :-) lc
For shiz, sorry that is a bit stressful! I will be praying for you all!
Jay, do you remember the conversation we had over 3 months ago? I do! Reflect on the content of our discussion. If you keep this job, great;however, if you don't keep the job...it could mean better things are coming your way. I know it is easy for me to say stay optimistic, but what other choice do you have? Why waste important days worried about something you have no control over?? You are a competent, savvy person in the business arena.
You, Craig, and Cam are always in my family prayers.
Post a Comment