Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Mother's Day WEEKEND!


First things first. I know you read this, so wanted to say "I love you Mom."

I love Mother's Day weekend. Yep, I said weekend. I've always liked it even before I was a mom. It's kind of like a mental passage into springtime for me (even though it's almost summer).
It officially began for me this morning at a mom's day breakfast at Camryn's daycare. They had little tables and chairs set up with cute table cloths. The breakfast was muffins. Not the huge kind. The ones you and I can make in the oven at home. Normal size. I didn't know how many we could have. I took one, but Camryn ate three so I figured we had our share. I was starving by all the way to work. I loved it. Although she didn't realize what it was for or why I was eating with her, it was something for me and her.


I've got a day of chores ahead of me tomorrow, but maybe I can find time to escape and get a pedicure or something.

I will post some overdue pics this weekend. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Liz said...

oh, how cute! Happy mommy's day :)

Grandma Karen said...

I love you, too, Sis.

What a responsible mommy to let Cam have 3 of the muffins instead of splitting 2 and 2 with you! LOL
Hate to tell you, but this is just the beginning.