
And yesterday morning I woke up to Cam climbing up on the bed saying "Mommy. Present for you." She gave me earrings and it sounds like she played an instrumental role in working the crowd at the store yesterday to get them. Craig said he pointed the store employee out to Cam and gave her the paper sending her through small spaces to work her way up to the gal. She showed up and held the paper up to the lady to seek help getting a pair of earrings that were on my wish list at Brighton. Craig said she's either very good at keeping a secret or she just forgot about the experience.
Then we were off to the annual brunch. Craig's 96 year old grandmother hosts brunch at a restaurant each year. Always feel weird sending the bill down her way, but she loves to do that each year. It's yummy food and we always eat WAY too much.
Here I'm trying to get a nice picture of Carl and his mom. Carl insisted Camryn be in the picture. Great picture of the two of them, but silly Camryn with her belly hanging out and that goofy smile. I think she gets her picture smiling technique from her Mama Collins (sorry Linda, but you know it's true). I'm sure Carl will think it's perfect when I send a copy his way.
Cam got a little restless toward the end. I tried to get a halfway decent pic of the two of us. Took three attempts.
Attempt #1 - Nope. Not quite ready yet.

Attempt #2 - Me smiling. Cam squirming.

Attempt #3 - Silly smile, but this one will work.

Happy Mother's Day 2008!
3 comments:
What a little worm! I love the guitar by the way. Very cool. Cam has no choice but to be a musician. Miss you guys!
Next time I go shopping, I plan to take Camryn along with me.
Wonder if I can get this right this time. I have loved looking through all of your blog today. Pretty sweet as Craiger would say. Having you guys around was a Great Mothers Day for me for sure. Thanks for the BD and MD goodies as well. Give Cams a squeeze and a kiss for me! :-)
Post a Comment