Anyway, a funny thing happened in the bathroom. (My recent blogs seem to have a theme going on. Sorry.) She said she had to pee, so I took her in. Independent Camryn wants to try to hold on herself. So she tries to brace herself with her hands on the seat. Well I had covered it in toilet paper. She slipped and her butt fell right into the water. I think it freaked her out so much she couldn't pee after that. It was actually pretty funny pulling her little tushy out of the toilet...Ha!
Today, Camryn went to her first kid birthday party. It was at a place called Pump it Up. Basically you're in huge room with 4 really big blow up bouncers. Some have slides, some have basketball hoops, some have obstacle courses. Cam did it all. Her favorite BY FAR was the slide that was at the very end of this obstacle course. I got a pretty could work out actually. We were all a little sweaty after playing so hard.



It was actually for a 5 year old son of a gal that I knew from my previous job and still catch up with frequently. So there were many 5 year olds and actually several Cam's age too. When Alex (birthday boy) was opening gifts, they all abandoned their lemondade and cake and crowded up by him to watch. It was so cute.
3 comments:
That is hilarious! We got to "eat, right now" with Jeff tonight. He came to Columbia this weekend. That slide is awesome. I am surprised she wasnt scared...it looks huge! What a cool party. Can I have my 27th birthday party there?
I'm with Liz on that slide. It looks really tall--actually, I don't think I would want to attempt it!
Grandma Karen
I totally want to go there! Cam has changed so much since I saw her before Christmas. She is a little girl, not a baby anymore.
Post a Comment