Wednesday, March 19, 2008

March Madness!

I love March Madness. I used to be so involved in every game each year, working 2 or 3 different brackets. Camryn was born the week of the beginning of the tournament two years ago, and with Mizzou's program turning south, I've not been as engaged in college basketball ever since.

As usual, someone at work sent me a link to sign up in the office bracket competition. I'm going to try to get psyched up for the games again. I've entered every year, and Kansas has always screwed my bracket up. Why? I absolutely CANNOT pick them to win. I'm realistic. I need the points to do well in the office pool, so I'll move them through the second weekend. I just CANNOT put them in the Final Four. Have to go with my heart over my head on that one every year.

So I've got Memphis winning it all. They're the Tigers as well (and they're good), so we'll see. Go Tigers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Lions and TIGERS and bears, oh my!" made Judy Garland very wealthy. How can you go wrong?

Liz said...

I am routing for Tenn. I have no flipping idea about college basketball anymore either. I just love to fill out the bracket and whoop Jon :) I am slightly competitive.