Craig told me a story today about Darcy during one of the days I was gone:
He was wiping her down at the end of the day in the girls' bathroom and noticed that Darcy picked up Camryn's toothbrush off the counter. He said he really didn't think anything about it and so he looked down to wipe her legs and the next thing he noticed she was scrubbing her butt crack with Camryn's toothbrush! OMG! I love this story.
He promised me, by the way, that he replaced the toothbrush before Camryn got a hold o fit.
![]() |
| Sporting sissy's Hello Kitty hat. |
![]() |
| I got 3 whole hours to see the city while we were there. The rest was inside a hotel conference room. It was raining and cold most of the time anyway. |
![]() |
| My first trolley ride! |
![]() |
| We reached the end of the line so played around a bit! (No, I was not drinking.) |





No comments:
Post a Comment