Friday, August 20, 2010

Darcy's Baptism

We had Darcy baptized on 8/7/09, and were fortunate to have a lot of our family attend. Darcy had been a real challenge for us up until this time. I'm not sure Craig and I had more than a minute converation here and there for 2 months. It was madness with a colicky baby in the house. Thank goodness it was summer time and Craig was home for half days.

Ever since the baptism though, and I've laughed many times to myself about this, Darcy has had 2 tough days. I'm writing this on 8/20. 2 days out of 13. I have bad days that often, so I'll take it! It's like the devil was "washed away". She is seriously a joy to hang out with now. She plays on the floor with us. She talks more. She will entertain herself occassionally.

Too funny.








No comments: