Well, she's been smiling for a while now. Started about 2 weeks ago, but this is the first time I've been able to snap the camera fast enough. (Unfortunately, our home computer is completely dead so I can't access any of my photo editing software to make these pictures prettier.)My favorite thing she does is stick her toungue out. She will imitate you too if she sees you stick your toungue out. It's a game for her. So cute. Now she is pushing her toungue into her lower lip and putting her arms up in the air. She can't grab onto anything or purposely reach for one particular thing I realize, but definitely appears to be trying.
And, even though it's only been one night, she slept from 9pm to 5am last night! Yahoo. Early morning for me but at least I was a bit more rested. She's been trending that way the last few nights but I can't believe she's already sleeping 8 hours. Let's keep our fingers crossed that it continues.
-----------------------------
Last week was Craig's and my 11th anniversary, but it was also my beautiful niece, Riley's first birthday. The girls and I went to Columbia to watch the reaction to cake!
First, let me say this cake looked incredible. A strawberry cake with pink icing and pink colored chocolate shavings along the bottom. YUM! Too bad it was destined for destruction.

The first taste



She loved the attention and loved her some of that cake too!
And this picture cracks me up. I was getting Darcy in her pajamas so we could make the trip home and go straight to bed. Riley came over to "talk" with us. She loved seeing the baby. She was trying to kiss on her a lot which was sweet. She loved trying to touch her too with just the one finger. She didn't make her cry really, but thought this picture was funny because it looks like it.

Happy Birthday Riley!
3 comments:
These are some tremendous pics, Jamie. I really have some darling granddaughters!
By the way, Cam showed me that family picture.
There is no photo editing software needed to make pictures of my nieces look beautiful!
Ive got to get those cake pics from you sometime! Thanks for coming to celebrate with us!
Post a Comment