Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Frosty's brother

Craig took Cam outside the other day to play in the snow. She was so excited about it. Their mission was to build a snowman, but a snowball fight also took place and lots of snow angels were made.

I heard a knock on the back door..."Mommy, do you have any carrots? We need to make a face for the snowman." I had baby carrots, celery and grape tomatoes in the fridge, which became his nose, arms and eyes/mouth. Add on a hat & scarf and he was set.




After a while Craig was ready to come in and told Cam she could stay out a few more minutes in the backyard. I glanced out to check on her and she was eating the snowman's face. We've laughed about that several times. And if you ask her about it she thinks it's funny. The only thing she left were the two pieces of mulch Craig used for eyebrows. And the celery stalks stayed put. :)

1 comment:

Aunt Lin said...

I think it was really nice of Ms. Snow-woman to share her nose, eyes, etc... with Camryn.