So why is it that Camryn, who on the whole, is a great kid, chooses to pick the month of December to bust out the attitude? Is it because she's getting older? Is it because she really wants to know if Santa cares whether or not she is a good or bad? Craig and I have literally started to dial the phone to the North Pole several times this month and she runs after us begging us not to call Santa. She corrects her attitude almost instantly. Until the next opportunity for her to be a total stink head!
I wonder if Santa has ever not come to someones house because they were bad. I mean the toys were loaded in the sleigh and everything and he just decided "nope...this child needs to learn her lesson." Is Santa capable of that? I guarantee he'll be at my house regardless of our threats. Like I said, she's a REALLY good kid, but she's testing our patience this month 10-fold.
No comments:
Post a Comment