Wednesday, June 3, 2009

"My name is not Hey!"

OK, so I gave away the punch line in the title. Thought I'd share a quick moment between Cam and Craig yesterday. I was working in our home office, Cam was playing with her play-do in the living room and Craig was adding up football camp money in the kitchen.

Cam sneezed and as usual immediately asks for a kleenex. Craig ignored her since he was trying to keep a dollar figure calculating in his head. I just kept working. So she asked again, and I heard Craig say "I'm in the middle of something, you can get one yourself Camryn."

Not 30 seconds later she yelled "I need a kleenex!" And Craig must have turned around and said to her "Hey, I'm in the middle of something." And her response was a loud "Well, my name is not Hey!"

My account of it doesn't do it justice, but I about hit the floor laughing. This was a comeback we said as kids and she just used it! I have to give her props for that. I walked into the kitchen and Craig just looked at me and said..."that little punk."

No comments: