Happy Birthday Camryn! She got a card earlier in the week from GiGi Loree that had a cut out crown in it. So that evening she was running through the house with it on. I made her stop and pose for a picture.
On Saturday we had family over to celebrate the event. Camryn wanted a Madagascar-themed party since she loves the movie so much. Alex is the lion in the movie so she kept saying we had Alex cups and Alex plates and Alex napkins. She was most excited for her cake. I left it in the box until people started showing up. Good thing I did because it was like she could smell the sugar. She saw that open cake, climbed up on her chair and put her finger in the side of it to taste the icing. Good think I caught her in time.
Then Cam was ready to open her presents. She got really neat things. They were activity-type toys like books and play-do and painting or drawing items. She played with every single thing the next day.
1 comment:
What some great pictures these are. I could feel the excitement all over again!
Post a Comment