As usual we celebrated July 4th at the Horn Extravaganza! Lots of family and friends. It was the best weather I ever remember having. We could actually sit out side without needing a towel to wipe off the sweat that would form from doing nothing. Way more comfortable. No fireworks this year, but the washers were going. There were activities for the kids this year. Mom set up this game. They had to fish out a rubber ducky in a net. Not much skill to it, really, but they loved it. Because then, they got to run inside and pick out a prize. They had about 30 options. Mom had a bunch of little items in bowls. From necklaces to tiny lizards. I wish I would have thought to take a picture of the prize table. I guess Cam talked Dad into getting her fish for her. You're such a sucker PaPa!

Here's Camryn and Charlotte in their matching 4th of July tops that Liz got them. And yes, it's impossible to get them both to look at the camera at the same time. That's okay girls.

Auntie Jay and her sweet little neice, Charlotte.
The Fox family drove over to St. Louis for the day. It was so nice of them to make the 4 hour trip (each way!) to spend the day with us. We only see them one time a year which is too bad, but it's so fun to see how the girls are growing up. Jean & Bruce came up as well.Ryan & Pepper
Aunt Linda was playing with Cam in the water after the duck game was over. She thought she'd squirt Camryn and wound up with water on her own head.

Aww! What a great looking family! I took three pics to get
that smile from Linda. Hee, hee.
The next day Camryn caught Craig and I not paying attention, so she went "shopping" in the pantry. When she does this she normally grabs the sprinkles and a glass container of bouillion cubes and other random stuff. Then she'll pretend to pour them on paper plates and serve me or her dollies dinner. Well, she's gotten REALLY good at opening containers, and I guess we both heard her in the pantry and assumed she was feeding her dollies. Assuming was the wrong thing to do. I walked in and she had sprinkles every where. These pictures don't do the mess justice.
----------------------------------------------------

I hope the video works.



1 comment:
Oh my gosh! That video! Those are enormous bottles of sprinkles, that are now empty. Ba haha! I was cracking up. Then she spoons them into her mouth thinking she got a good bite, and then scrapes them off her tongue, like these are not really good. I love that video. I will be watching it over again. Great pics. Thanks for the shout out. I dont even remember you taking that pic. It must have been taken after I drank your special "punch" :)
Post a Comment